Before you install Windows Live Writer 2011, please make sure you have an active WordPress.com blog. If you don’t already have one, you can sign up to get a new blog in seconds.
Next, download the Windows Live Writer 2011 setup program. Select “Choose the programs you want to install.”
Uncheck everything except for Writer. Click Install. You’ll be prompted to restart your computer once the install completes.
1. The web address of your blog and your username and password.
2. You can create a new category using MS Live Writer.
3. The Windows Live Writer album.
5. In Open Live Writer,
Click File>Open Recent Post> Your Blog> Select which blog to edit> OK
6. In Open Live Writer,
Click File> Open Recent Post> Your Blog> Click Pages> Homepage> OK
7. Windows Live Writer (WLW) by Microsoft is an application for composing and managing blog posts. You can write your posts offline and publish them later. There are many helpful tools in WLW that make creating popular posts easier. Explore the following features:
WYSIWIG using the theme of your blog
Easy HTML tables
Include maps from Virtual Earth
- Automatically syncs changes before re-editing posts